Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Bleaching Clay Market Size by Product Outlook (Natural, Activated), By Application Outlook (Refining of Vegetable Oils & Fats, Refining of Mineral Oils & Lubricants), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World), Market Analysis Report, Forecast 2021-2027.”
The Bleaching Clay Market is expected to be around US$ 1.89 Billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 5.83% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/bleaching-clay-market
Bleaching clay is a clay adsorptive which is mixed with oil under specified conditions to perfect and decolorize the oil by eliminating contaminants and coloring bodies. The product is generally composed of three clay types sepiolite, attapulgite, and bentonite. Bleaching clay is extensively utilized in the edible oil refinement. As bleaching clay is widely used in the processing of edible oils and refinement, the developments in the production of oilseed crop is likely to use a positive influence on the global bleaching clay market. Bleaching clay is also used for elimination of sludge, sulfonic acid, free fatty acids, phospholipids, sulfuric acid, and traces of metal in oils. It is used in effluent treatment plants and as an ingredient in cosmetic products. Bleaching is effective in eliminating pigments such as chlorophyll, carotenoids, contaminants such as soaps, and also traces of metals, phosphatides, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, and other pollutants. This factor is likely to increase the bleaching clay market development in the near future. Nevertheless, the production process of vegetable oil generates a large number of by-products, contaminants, and of organic solid waste. It may hinder growth.
The global Bleaching Clay market is segregated on the basis of Product Outlook as Natural and Activated. Based on Application Outlook the global Bleaching Clay market is segmented in Refining of Vegetable Oils & Fats, Refining of Mineral Oils & Lubricants, and Others.
The global Bleaching Clay market report provides geographic analysis covering regions, such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. The Bleaching Clay market for each region is further segmented for major countries including the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, Italy, China, India, Japan, Brazil, South Africa, and others.
Ashapura Perfoclay Limited, Taiko Group of Companies, Clariant, EP Engineered Clays Corporation, Oil-Dri Corporation of America, Refoil Earth Pvt. Ltd., AMCOL Mineral Madencilik San. ve TIC. A.S., HRP Industries, The W Clay Industries Sdn. Bhd., Phoenix Chemicals (Pvt.) Ltd, and others are among the major players in the global Bleaching Clay market. The companies are involved in several growth and expansion strategies to gain a competitive advantage. Industry participants also follow value chain integration with business operations in multiple stages of the value chain.
The Bleaching Clay Market has been segmented as below:
Bleaching Clay Market, By Product Outlook
Bleaching Clay Market, By Application Outlook
- Refining of Vegetable Oils & Fats
- Refining of Mineral Oils & Lubricants
Bleaching Clay Market, By Region
- North America
- Rest of the World
Bleaching Clay market, By Company
- Ashapura Perfoclay Limited
- Taiko Group of Companies
- EP Engineered Clays Corporation
- Oil-Dri Corporation of America
- Refoil Earth Pvt. Ltd.
- AMCOL Mineral Madencilik San. ve TIC. A.S.
- HRP Industries
- The W Clay Industries Sdn. Bhd.
- Phoenix Chemicals (Pvt.) Ltd
The report covers:
- Global Bleaching Clay market sizes from 2021 to 2027, along with CAGR for 2021-2026
- Market size comparison for 2021 vs 2027, with actual data for 2021, estimates for 2020 and forecast from 2021 to 2027
- Global Bleaching Clay market trends, covering comprehensive range of consumer trends & manufacturer trends
- Value chain analysis covering participants from raw material suppliers to the downstream buyer in the global Bleaching Clay market
- Major market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe to be focused
- Competitive landscape with analysis on competition pattern, portfolio comparisons, development trends and strategic management
- Comprehensive company profiles of the key industry players
The global Bleaching Clay market report scope includes detailed study covering underlying factors influencing the industry trends. The report covers analysis on regional and country level market dynamics. The scope also covers competitive overview providing company market shares along with company profiles for major revenue contributing companies. The report scope includes detailed competitive outlook covering market shares and profiles key participants in the global Bleaching Clay market share. Major industry players with significant revenue share include Ashapura Perfoclay Limited, Taiko Group of Companies, Clariant, EP Engineered Clays Corporation, Oil-Dri Corporation of America, Refoil Earth Pvt. Ltd., AMCOL Mineral Madencilik San. ve TIC. A.S., HRP Industries, The W Clay Industries Sdn. Bhd., Phoenix Chemicals (Pvt.) Ltd, and others.
Reasons to Buy this Report:
- Gain detailed insights on the Bleaching Clay market industry trends
- Find complete analysis on the market status
- Identify the Bleaching Clay market opportunities and growth segments
- Analyse competitive dynamics by evaluating business segments & product portfolios
- Facilitate strategy planning and industry dynamics to enhance decision making
Customized report as per the requirement can be offered with appropriate recommendations
Request Sample Report from here: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/bleaching-clay-market
Table of Contents:
1.1. Key Points
1.2. Report Description
1.3. Markets Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Bleaching Clay Market, By Product Outlook
6. Bleaching Clay Market, By Application Outlook
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
8.1 Ashapura Perfoclay Limited
8.2 Taiko Group of Companies
8.4 EP Engineered Clays Corporation
8.5 Oil-Dri Corporation of America
8.6 Refoil Earth Pvt. Ltd.
8.7 AMCOL Mineral Madencilik San. ve TIC. A.S.
8.8 HRP Industries
8.9 The W Clay Industries Sdn. Bhd.
8.10 Phoenix Chemicals (Pvt.) Ltd
Market Research Engine is a global market research and consulting organization. We provide market intelligence in emerging, niche technologies and markets. Our market analysis powered by rigorous methodology and quality metrics provide information and forecasts across emerging markets, emerging technologies and emerging business models. Our deep focus on industry verticals and country reports help our clients to identify opportunities and develop business strategies.
Other Related Market Research Reports:
Company Name: Market Research Engine
Contact Person: John Bay
Email: [email protected]
Country: United States
Address: 3422 SW 15 Street, Suite #8942, Deerfield Beach, FL 33442, United States